Monday, May 14, 2012

My Summer Bucket List



I can't believe that summer is almost here! Where did the time go? I am joining my first linky party about my summer bucket list. What a fun topic!






Here is my list:


1. Reorganize my house. I plan to do a total overhaul. I am a pack rat who wants to save everything! I plan on recycling/throwing out a lot of stuff! I want to be able to enjoy my summer clutter free!


2. Plan units for next year. I have moved grades three times so I have always had to change units and lesson plans. I will be staying in 4th grade next year (hopefully) so my fellow teacher and I have decided to get together over the summer one day a week to work on creating units. Hopefully we will start the next school year cool, calm, and collected instead of frazzled like we usually do.


3. Go to the beach as many times as possible! I have family members and friends located near several beaches along the east coast and I plan on being a frequent visitor.


4. Eating healthy and getting in shape. I usually try to go to the gym at least 3 days a week. During the summer I will be able to go more frequently. I  want to work on defining my muscles and toning up! I have slowly come to the realization that being muscular looks better than being sickly skinny. I will also be eating a lot of fresh vegetables. I will be working at our local farmer's market selling produce for my bf's family who owns and operates a vegetable farm.


5. Pinterest projects: I have so many craft projects and recipes that I want to make and now I will have time!!!  


Tyson 

No comments:

Post a Comment